Abstract Ladybugs Bracelet Delica 2-Drop Peyote Bead Pattern or KIT DIY
The word chart provided is for the experienced beader, as you will need to separate the color groups into even bead sets in order to work the 2-drop peyote.
- (Pattern only) Link to PDF will be e-mailed immediately after purchase.
- (Kit - Beads only) Comes with delica beads and PDF pattern.
- (Kit + Needles & Thread) Comes with delica beads, English beading needles (1 size 10, 1 size 12), thread (78 Yards of size D C-Lon) and PDF pattern.
You will need a clasp to finish this 1.4 inch wide bracelet cuff.
I try to choose durable delicas for these cuff bracelet kits, to ensure longer sustainability of colors.
More original cuff bracelet kits to come!
- 12 pages, 3 without wordchart
- 2-drop even count peyote
- Large File Size 663KB
- 6 colors
- 1.40 x 7.50 inches (can bead up shorter, or longer, each ladybug measures 1.4 width x 1 inch length, not including green beads)
- Clear color graphs
- Word chart for more advanced beaders
- Actual picture of beaded item
- Included Beads Needed & Amounts
All beads in patterns are shown as size 11 delicas, and as such the # corresponds to the delica used.
Patterns are not for resale. However, items made from maddiethekat patterns can be sold as long as they are not mass produced. Thank you.