Teddy Bears Bracelet Delica Peyote Bead Pattern or KIT DIY
* For the moderate to experienced beader. Knowledge of brick stitch will be required in order to sew on the rest of the extended beads on teddy bear.
- (Pattern only) Link to PDF will be e-mailed immediately after purchase
- (Kit - Beads only) Comes with delica beads and PDF pattern.
- (Kit + Needles & Thread) Comes with delica beads, English beading needles (1 size 10, 1 size 12), thread (78 Yards of size D C-Lon) and PDF pattern.
Picture shows an example image of the cuff bracelet beaded up to 7.4 inches. What is shown is not necessarily included with kit.
You will need a clasp to finish this 1.5 inch wide bracelet.
I try to choose durable delicas for these bracelet kits, to ensure longer sustainability of colors.
More original bracelet kits to come!
- Even Count Peyote
- 13 pages, 3 without wordchart
- 13 colors
- 1.60 x 8.00 inches (can bead up shorter)
- Clear color graphs
- Word chart
- Actual picture of beaded item
- Included Beads Needed & Amounts
- All beads in patterns are shown as size 11 delicas, and as such the # corresponds to the delica used.
Patterns are not for resale. However, items made from my patterns can be sold as long as they are not mass produced. Thank you.