Teddy Bear Pendant Delica Peyote Bead Pattern or KIT DIY
* For the moderate to experienced beader. Knowledge of brick stitch will be required in order to sew on the rest of the extended beads on teddy bear.
- (Pattern only) Link to PDF will be e-mailed immediately after purchase
- (Kit - Beads only) Comes with delica beads and PDF pattern.
- (Kit + Needles & Thread) Comes with delica beads, English beading needles (1 size 10, 1 size 12), thread (78 Yards of size D C-Lon) and PDF pattern.
Picture shows an example beaded onto a 2mm leather cord. (leather cord not included in kit.) What is shown in example picture is not necessarily included with kit. (No necklace strap, extra embellishment beads, etc.)
More original pendant kits to come!
- Even Count Peyote
- 7 pages, 2 without wordchart
- 10 colors
- About 1.60 inches in width by up to 3.60, so can be adapted for different size necklace cords.
- Clear color graph
- Word Chart
- Actual picture of Beaded Item
- Includes Beads Needed and Amounts
- All beads in patterns are shown as size 11 delicas, and as such the # corresponds to the delica used.
Patterns are not for resale. However, items made from my patterns can be sold as long as they are not mass produced. Thank you.