- Patterns are available for download immediately after purchase. (You will get an e-mail with a link) If using electronic check with paypal, I believe the pattern isn't sent until payment clears.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open pdf files.
- Choose the "All" Section under each category to view all the patterns/kits items, which includes some that aren't in the subcategories.
- All Patterns are made with beadscape.
- Delicas 11/0 beads are recommended for these patterns. However, you can substitute seed beads instead. The size may be larger though, unless using size 15/0, which will make the finished item smaller.
- All beads in patterns are shown as delicas, and as such the # corresponds to the delica used.
- All Pattern sizes are in inches.
- No instructions for brick, peyote stitch or loom are included. Basic knowledge of peyote and brick stick are required to complete a pattern. (May also need knowledge of how to decrease and increase in brick stitch)
- No instructions on how to finish with fringe/necklace strap/edging etc.
- Patterns are not for resale. However, items made from my patterns can be sold as long as they are not mass produced. Thank you.
- If necessary, I can print out patterns. There is a small extra charge for supplies and shipping costs.
For updates and specials please sign up for my newsletter.
To see how I do my wordcharts, or just to find a much easier way to start them (Peyote Starter Strips), please go here.
Custom PatternsDue to time constraints, I am not always able to make custom patterns, but if you are really looking for something, it doesn't hurt to ask. I might be able to do it.
Contact about Custom Pattern
If you ever finish one of my patterns (that you have purchased) and send me a picture, you can pick any 1 pattern on my web site for free. And (if I don't have a picture up already) it may be listed on this web site as a finished example. (Just e-mail your choice for free pattern and any contact info you would like listed, at the very least a name. Thanks)